MBA, IOM - Institute for Organization Management an Certified Coach
Creating Managers as Leaders - Using Coaching as the Bridge between Managers and Leaders.
I apply the current findings about brain science and coaching in my interactions with clients – using models and frameworks for understanding emotional intelligence, communication effectiveness, and human motivation.
I focus primarily in thefollowing areas - in workshops, retreats, group facilitation and one-on-one coaching:
· Leader as Coach
· Coaching Skills for Managers - Practice and Application
· Managing Conflict - Dealing with Differences
· Lighting the Fire of Engagement through Coaching
· Managing Up, Down and Sideways
· Visioning - Creating a Shared Picture of Success
· The 3 Keys to Success
· Peer to Peer Coaching
Also presented in
o Brown Bag Luncheons
o In-house Programs
o Convention Programs
o Educational sessions at meetings and conventions
o Staff meeting programs, and
o Team and Board Retreats.
Other topics are also available and customizable to your specific organization and needs.